·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Agreed.

No thanks.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I saw it @ the NYIAS. I thought it was just another 300, just with fugly wheels. I looked right past it, didn't look @ any of the interior details. Aside from the shifter & stupid cluster that has his name on it, the rest actually looks kinda nice, judging by the insert that came with my Autoweek magazine.

Reactions: Dave Z

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I Actually like this Edition, How much does the Mopar 300 goes for? 45K. The Varvatos is fully loaded but cheaper then the 2013 300 Lux. series RWD V6

·
Registered
387 Posts
69DartGTS said:
I Actually like this Edition, How much does the Mopar 300 goes for? 45K. The Varvatos is fully loaded but cheaper then the 2013 300 Lux. series RWD V6
I really like this JV edition too, some interior details are a bit much (i.e. shifter) but they're also offering the regular shifter as an option so it's not a big deal. Aside from that the wheels, matte trim, black chrome and SRT bumper cover looks great!

Reactions: HotCarNut

·
Plymouth Makes It
8,107 Posts
Great photography though:

Need this guy to photograph the 200!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
CJDsalespro said:
not a fan of the wheeel design choice but for the most part I like the pkg.(agreed the shifter is a little over the top)
Here I am thinking the wheels are the best part of this car. :excited:

T

·
0 Posts
I like this car, it seems more like a real American take on the luxury car rather than knockoff of imports.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I actually like this edition, however I have no idea who this guys is...

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,932 Posts
Things like this always remind me of the various "designer" edition Lincolns in the 80's and 90's, but in this case...it seems (mostly) tasteful. The shifter is a little over-the-top for me, but I like most of the other details including the wheels.

·
Mopar Guru!
12,767 Posts
I like the wheels, but it just doesn't cut it for me. I would rather take those wheels, powder coat the wheels, throw them on a Chrysler 300S V8, and there ya go... I just don't see it being as nice as the 300C Executive models.

redriderbob

·
Registered
424 Posts
That shifter is terrible, dotted and diseased! BURN IT! BURN IT WITH FIRE!

I like the 300, but the other variants appeal to me much more. I prefer an aggressive SRT like 300, where it is provides just enough of the "attitude" they keep pushing, with the classy look. I like cars that can be had with a style that isn't exclusive to almost everyone based on price tag.

·
Defender of Reality
2,941 Posts
Jaime said:
I actually like this edition, however I have no idea who this guys is...
+1 - I'd never heard of the guy either....

I own a 2012 300S, and I'd love to have had the options for the Frau leather and the cooled seats (not available even as an option on the S models). The shifter is a bit much IMO, but the overall package looks nice from the pictures. Would love to see it in person side-by-side with a 300S and a 300 Luxury edition to get a true feel for the Varvatos package.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts