Ok so lots of news from the dealer show, some unexpected stuff, stuff we kinda knew was coming and confirmation of other things discussed here. They were told everything shown is 12-24 months out from being on the lots.
1. Grand Wagoneer is official as expected and will be going after Land Rover.
2. Wrangler was shown at the end of the show, SM specifically mentioned that it will get at least 30 mpg(diesel, but wasn't specifically mentioned) was announced as a 2017.
3.Grand Cherokee Trackhawk- 700 hp, AWD Hellcat powered, 0-60 in under 3 seconds(2.7).
4. New Subcompact Jeep was shown.
5. New Compass is based off the Renegade platform and looks like a mix of the current version and the Grand Cherokee.
1. New SUV/CUV that's bigger than the Durango(possibly shared with the Grand Wagoneer)
2. T&C- plug in hybrid confirmed, much simpler stow and go. As expected the Grand Caravan is done in the US. It will continue on in Canada and the rest of the world.
1. New Power Wagon, apparently much more focused than the current model
2. They showed the 2018 Ram and I was told it's going to be a game changer. I'm trying to get more details.
1. Durango SRT is official. 6.4 RWD
2. They showed the next gen Charger, much more streamlined and takes cues from the 99 Charger R/T concept
3. They showed a street legal Challenger Drag car with some version of the Hellcat making more than 707.
4. Showed the Dart refresh, no SRT version. AWD will be an option. 300 HP engine will be optional across ALL trim levels. Basically you will be able to get the performance with whatever level of equipment you want instead of having to pay for a R/T or SRT.
5. Brand new Cuda coupe and convertible, smaller than the Challenger with modern styling.
My eyes didn't stay for the Fiat part since they don't sell them. He did say that the Giulia was there and looks awesome.