Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell a 1996 Viper GTS with less than 4,200 miles. I've looked at many web sites, but it seems that this site would be able to give me an honest answer as to what it's worth. Please let me know if you need more details.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
A few pics and price MIGHT generate some interest. I see you're in San Francisco. Is that where the car is too?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few pics and price MIGHT generate some interest. I see you're in San Francisco. Is that where the car is too?
Thanks for the reply! Yes, the car is very near San Francisco, in nearly pristine condition, as the mileage may indicate. Brand new tires as of 12/2018 and fluids have been maintained for its entire life. Given that and some early production significance, what do you and this community would give a ballpark figure? I'll be uploading images in the next week or so. Again, it's single family owned and low number VIN. Thanks again! I'll post those photos soon!

·
Registered
8,099 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
driveviper.com and viperclub.org have forums for selling to other Viper owners... they are the Viper clubs. May help to get an idea of the value from recent buys/sells. 'Course I'd still post it for sale here.
Ah, thank you for those references! I checked their classifieds and it was a great help for the base value.

I'm also wondering what other factors may be valuable to collectors, like who owned the car and a low VIN (000008).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts