Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention...

I have virtually every Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, and truck sales catalog they printed for the US and most of the Canadian ones too. There are many duplicates. For example, 1981 Aries K - I have 12 copies. That's a lot of K cars. :p

I am currently listing some items on Ebay and toyed with the idea of listing them here too in the classified section but it would be a TON of listings. So before I even attempt to do such a thing I want to gauge interest. I'd sell them for $9 each including shipping in the US (Canada would be a bit more, will have to research exactly how much). I'd offer some kind of volume discount to those buying five or more (TBD).

So, who is looking for an original sales catalog for their 80's Mopar?

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and before anyone asks, I'll have 90's stuff too. Just haven't got around to sorting it all.

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I kinda wish I'd asked you about these earlier ... you know when ... are you keeping scans?
I'm photographing them with my phone but they are turning out pretty nice. Yes, I'm saving all the images. However I don't do every single page on a huge catalog. Front and rear covers and a few highlights in between.

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For some reason I can't edit the first post in the thread... but wanted to add, the sales catalogs are on Ebay for $9-12 depending on the year, model, and desirability. I'll sell them for less to Allparians since there's no Ebay fees.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts