In addition to running a Mopar Dodge//SRT NHRA Top Fuel Dragster, Leah Pritchett will steer a supercharged Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak in the full slate of 2018 SAM Tech NHRA Factory Stock Showdown events.

002-leah-dragpak

Pritchett’s 354-cubic-inch HEMI® engine-powered Drag Pak will be prepped and maintained by the Don Schumaker team, led by crew chief and new DSR employee Kevin Helms. Helms brings years of experience driving and tuning a Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak to his new role, including a 2015 NHRA Stock Eliminator World Championship and 2017 NHRA Stock and Super Stock runner-up finishes.

Mopar’s Pietro Gorlier, “Leah is a fierce competitor and a great brand ambassador, and we look forward to cheering her on in double-duty at seven events this year.”

“You should see the smile on my face, whether I’m talking about it or my team is talking about it,” said Pritchett, about to embark on her second full year in a Top Fuel dragster.

Fans will choose the look of Pritchett’s NHRA Factory Stock Showdown racecar at Hoonigan’s website , until 11:59 pm. ET on February 8. Pritchett will carry the winning design at all seven NHRA Factory Stock Showdown races, starting with the NHRA Gatornationals, scheduled for March 15-18.