Allpar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of possibly buying a GLH Turbo. Have always been a fan of these, but IDK how much they are worth. The guy who is willing to sell it to me told me, "idk if it's worth $500 or $5,000. I want to be fair to you, but also I want to be fair to myself." Well he can't find anything about what it's worth and after looking online I can't either. Soooo I'm gonna tell you what I know about the vehicle and maybe you guys can help me out.

1. It was a stripper's car that got impounded and he's never seen it run, but supposedly it was running before being impounded.
2. it has a straight body with faded blue paint and flats on the original aluminum rims, all the way around.
3. None of the doors open due to door handles being broke, but the glass is good all the way around.
4. the Odometer says 30 so thousand but after looking at the wear on the bake and clutch peddle it is most likely 130k
5. It is a GLH Turbo with a Blue Texas title

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No guys it is a Sante Fe Blue GLH turbo and he said I could have it for $800... what y'all think?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.