Allpar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have a 1983 lebaron mark cross convertible and unfortunately I had to remove a 37 year old piece of plastic to replace my headlight switch and it snapped right in half. I tried gluing it but it didn’t look very good so then I tried cutting out the plastic and putting in a glass Pannel and I’m waiting to see how it turns out. Anyways I would prefer the wood grain. However I wouldn’t be too picky if someone had one in a different color. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I believe they may be the same up through at least 1987, only real change is the warning lights were relocated to above the radio in either 1986 or 1987. If so I have one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe they may be the same up through at least 1987, only real change is the warning lights were relocated to above the radio in either 1986 or 1987. If so I have one.
Oh cool!!! May I see a picture if you have one? And what would you be willing to give it away for if it’s the right fit?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Here are what I have, both are made for the later warning light module over the radio.
Window Rectangle Wood Paint Building Window Rectangle Wood Fixture Building Brown Building Rectangle Window Wood Kitchen appliance Wood Home appliance Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Kitchen appliance Automotive lighting Wood Motor vehicle Home appliance

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
No, mine are all one piece and do not have the "glass" over the instruments. My 1985 had the Tokyo by night digital cluster. Sorry I can't help you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, mine are all one piece and do not have the "glass" over the instruments. My 1985 had the Tokyo by night digital cluster. Sorry I can't help you.
Other than it being one solid piece it looks like it’s the exact same size and I could probably make it work. How much would you charge for it?

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
22,488 Posts
Google for 'mopar # 4051483'.

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
22,488 Posts
Thanks, Marty. See item # 25 (in Rosewood):
LeBaron is a model 'C'.

Rectangle Font Parallel Handwriting Drawing

Rectangle Font Parallel Drawing Diagram

1 - 15 of 15 Posts