Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We only recently acquired our Dodge franchise in 2009 so this is our first Viper. With that said there was much excitement in the air as this beast was gently taken off the truck and immediately parked in its new home in the middle of our showroom.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
NICE!!!!! I love the blue with white stripes!

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
Everyone should have one of those in their living room!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
RVC said:
Everyone should have one of those in their living room!
True, since I can only afford it as a poster..

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I brushed up against it and all of sudden I started to grow extra hair on my chest..........just sayin....lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
It s you behind the wheel?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

John C, stopped by to check out the Viper. Took a second to pose with his (6th Mopar) 3rd SRT8. Dig the 20" black chrome wheels........

Lookin good....

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
oooooh, that is a TASTY Looking Viper! is it a part of Dealer Stock, or did somebody order it, and when you called them to announce that their GTS Blue Pearl Baby was ready for Pickup, did they sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8QHE7cFnA

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
digitalrailroader said:
oooooh, that is a TASTY Looking Viper! is it a part of Dealer Stock, or did somebody order it, and when you called them to announce that their GTS Blue Pearl Baby was ready for Pickup, did they sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8QHE7cFnA
not pre sold..... I cant wait till our black with silver stripes come in.

·
Viper powered
809 Posts
CJDsalespro said:
not pre sold..... I cant wait till our black with silver stripes come in.
Have they given you a date to expect your custom order? Still waiting for date on mine even though it was ordered in early November.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
That's awesome!

thanks for sharing!

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,671 Posts
Nice!

Reminds me when the local mom-n-pop dealership had a Viper in the showroom (20+ years ago). It was roped off with do not touch signs on it. I asked the salesperson how much. - "For a mear $10,000 down I could have it for $1,000 / month."

We ended up with a '92 Acclaim. :D

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
So now we know who you are !

1 - 20 of 56 Posts