Allpar Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,288 Posts
None of the pics work for me, which stinks :( Am I the only one having this issue?

Trying to go to the pic directly gives an error too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,756 Posts
Tomguy said:
None of the pics work for me, which stinks :( Am I the only one having this issue?

Trying to go to the pic directly gives an error too.
About half of them don't work for me.

But I figured that was just the internet here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
CJDsalespro said:
I brushed up against it and all of sudden I started to grow extra hair on my chest..........just sayin....lol :thumbsup:
Perhaps a clue to be able to pick him out of a group. Because you KNOW he going to go and sit in it.....seems logical that would increase the affect.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Charger Red said:
Great news and congratulations. How are you going to keep everyone away from it in the center of the showroom? A big lucite box?


dyslexic teddybear said:
Perhaps a clue to be able to pick him out of a group. Because you KNOW he going to go and sit in it.....seems logical that would increase the affect.....
I dont see the logic in that at all......(if you use that ....you would be wrong...lol)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
CJDsalespro said:



I dont see the logic in that at all......(if you use that ....you would be wrong...lol)
My logic......the chain would need to be electrified/force field to keep me out of it. :shifting:

Of course the above is a dramatization. I would not do anything I should not......any more then you would.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,288 Posts
That works, and looks sweet. What's the dealer site so I can ogle the pics there as well as look @ the sticker out of my reality? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
735 Posts
at least you didn't do THIS to it:

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the 2013 Criswell Viper!!!

Seriously, this guy needs to stick to selling Mini Vans with plastic interiors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,111 Posts
Well its a Inaugural Viper GTS, thats really about a 10K mark-up on the Normal GTS which MT topped out at around $140,000
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
735 Posts
The LE GTS' have an MSRP of about 140K. so that's nearly 20K on top of that. If you can sell it at that price, go ahead, but with that much wax it may sit on your showroom while other reputable SRT dealers sell at or below MSRP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,758 Posts
kdaviper said:
and a 20k markup... those on the Viper Club forums would want to hang you for that!
:cop:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,756 Posts
kdaviper said:
at least you didn't do THIS to it:

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the 2013 Criswell Viper!!!

Seriously, this guy needs to stick to selling Mini Vans with plastic interiors.
Why would anybody ever put a sticker/badge on a Viper?!?!?!!
 
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Top