Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't understand why Chrysler didn't invite Allpar to the Cherokee test, they read everyday and every hour what's going on here, they know the support they have with Allpar, I think this isn't fair, we should all do something, they must show respect to Allpar and all the member who day by day are here for MOPAR.

They should never ignore Allpar, we are vital for Chrysler, so let's think of something to let know Chrysler that they are mistaken.
Don't you agree with me?

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Agreed!

·
Well-Known Jeeper
2,932 Posts
Oddly enough I still get invited to all their TX events. Haven't been in quite a while as I'm no longer writing. I suppose I could start going (when I can) representing Allpar just as easily and report back? But there hasn't been a Cherokee event here yet regardless, and probably won't be until a dealer has one in stock.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
FreeLantz said:
Oddly enough I still get invited to all their TX events. Haven't been in quite a while as I'm no longer writing. I suppose I could start going (when I can) representing Allpar just as easily and report back? But there hasn't been a Cherokee event here yet regardless, and probably won't be until a dealer has one in stock.
Dave said:
FreeLantz, perhaps we should talk...
I would gladly assist you both here in Texas... anytime.

Mike

Reactions: FreeLantz

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets get all together and do something, why don't we start by sending a signed mail to Chrysler, let's make them noise, this time they already went to far, they read our opinions, many times they ignore them, many times they listen, so Allpar MUST become vital for them, they listen to all those VIPER OWNERS, so why is ALLPAR IGNORED??

Let's give them hell !!!

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Mr.Source said:
Lets get all together and do something, why don't we start by sending a signed mail to Chrysler, let's make them noise, this time they already went to far, they read our opinions, many times they ignore them, many times they listen, so Allpar MUST become vital for them, they listen to all those VIPER OWNERS, so why is ALLPAR IGNORED??

Let's give them hell !!!
They listen to Viper owners because Ralph gets it.

Reactions: Paul J. Reed

·
Registered
398 Posts
While most of us love Ma Mopar, Allpar members are entitled to their voices. No member should be concerned that Chrysler might take offense to their opinions, and no member should lose any sleep if they do.
I love Chrysler, but I'm no slappy.
Just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Erik Latranyi said:
They listen to Viper owners because Ralph gets it.
Before Ralph, they listened to them, they are important for Chrysler, so all of those who are a part of the Allpar family should also be important, many of us here are not Viper owners, maybe some are, but we are more important than those Viper owners, we are MOPAR OWNERS and FANS, we SUPPORT Chrysler, we give them feedback, so, lets do it, let's start it.

C'mon friends, Dave deserves our support!!

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
If Allpar becomes a "[this word has been banned due to its use as a pointless flame tool]y only" site........need I say more?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
How has the relationship between Allpar and Chrysler been in the past? Have there been any significant changes in the relationship lately, or is the current status just business as usual?

Going through the motions with the average media outlet is probably a lot easier and more convenient than engaging a fan site of significance. The fan site may generally be more enthusiastic than the media outlet, but the latter is likely to be indifferent in cases when the former may be very vocally critical. "Hell hath no fury like a fanzine scorned" or something like that ;).

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Mr.Source said:
Before Ralph, they listened to them, they are important for Chrysler, so all of those who are a part of the Allpar family should also be important, many of us here are not Viper owners, maybe some are, but we are more important than those Viper owners, we are MOPAR OWNERS and FANS, we SUPPORT Chrysler, we give them feedback, so, lets do it, let's start it.

C'mon friends, Dave deserves our support!!
Dave has our support I cant tell you how many times ive gotten sick of something that happens here and just wanna throw up my hands and say to heck with it but I never do something always brings me back. Plenty of people here have personality conflicts but bottom line its still a great community to be part of.

Reactions: finc.jb

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Also, for the record, Allpar is one of the only websites that has defended Chrysler everytime a journalist takes an unfair swipe or a lawsuit is launched over mythical Jeep problems.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Yes very true there have been quite a few things that Allpar has defended whitch I think goes back to the amazing knowledge base here.

PS what ever happened to the Allpar video series Dave started with the 500?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'd love to be able to go and check these cars out and do an article on them. As much as I'm a Mopar fan, I think I'm open-minded enough to be objective of what I wrote. If you need someone in the WV Eastern Panhandle/NoVA/DC area I'm your man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Right or wrong, a customers opinion (or impression) is exactly that. If the customer truly does not know what they are talking about, it becomes the organization's responsibility to educate if they really care about their reputation. This, admittedly is a resource intensive proposition but it underscores the need for the organization to avoid making careless mistakes that possibly could have lead to the propagation of the "poor uninformed cretins."

Allpar has a lot of potential customers in the family. Maybe leadership isn't ready to hear about things they would ultimately have to deal with - at least not right now.

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Let's stay focused.

Mr. Source is right. Allpar should not have been ignored.

To attempt to blame Norm, the DOJ thread or anything else is ludicrous and, should be, troubling.

Reactions: MoparDanno

·
Registered
647 Posts
If long-term Chrysler customers have some negative opinions of Chrysler product, so be it. Instead of criticizing such comments, Chrysler should be listening and paying attention, and be greatfull for honest feedback. Maybe then they would avoid some of their pitfalls, and questionable (ok, stupid) decisions. "Ram" for one.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Erik Latranyi said:
Let's stay focused.

Mr. Source is right. Allpar should not have been ignored.

To attempt to blame Norm, the DOJ thread or anything else is ludicrous and, should be, troubling.
Agree 100%

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
willy said:
If long-term Chrysler customers have some negative opinions of Chrysler product, so be it. Instead of criticizing such comments, Chrysler should be listening and paying attention, and be greatfull for honest feedback. Maybe then they would avoid some of their pitfalls, and questionable (ok, stupid) decisions. "Ram" for one.
Chrysler should be sending someone to Allpar to explain the product and how the decision was made.

But the fact that Chrysler not only does not explain itself to its most loyal following, it has no branding, no clear direction and then snubs Allpar.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts