Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. I'm currently working on a 1989 Dodge Aries K Le and the window channel runs and other door related weatherstripping is rotted and/or missing. Anyone know where I could get replacements or something universal that fits?

·
Premium Member
20,080 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hate when this happens, especially when it is missing. Finding the stuff is difficult at best, but you may try JC Whitney and match something up. Another place is autopartswarehouse.com, which appears to have universal sets that can match up to work. You can do other searches, there are several companies out there that make the stuff you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dana44 said:
Welcome to the forum. I hate when this happens, especially when it is missing. Finding the stuff is difficult at best, but you may try JC Whitney and match something up. Another place is autopartswarehouse.com, which appears to have universal sets that can match up to work. You can do other searches, there are several companies out there that make the stuff you need.
Thanks dana44. I did come across the JCWhitney page and I´ll check out the autopartswarehouse page as well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm running into the same issue with my Lebaron convertible. OEM and good used parts are nearly non-existant. My searches include Ebay and this place: http://www.arizonaparts.com. Some have wondered why I bother to put the effort into a restoration, but these cars are part of Chrysler history and I happen to like my car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went ahead and ordered a roll of window channel run from JC Whitney, manufactured by Fairchild Industries. It should arrive in 5-9 days and I hope my measurements were all correct and it´s going to fit properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts