Allpar Forums banner

Window Regulator Repair Clips

4508 5
I finally found (and stock now) the window regulator clips for the Chrysler and Dodge minivans Generation III (1996–2000).

I also stock clips for the Chrysler 300, Dodge Magnum.

Contact me at

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Minivans:

300, Magnum:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
can these be replaced without removing hre regulator from the door?
I posted a question about this today. I need the rear piece. These are on Ebay as well, but I am not convinced that they are selling two different ones. Any advice here would be helpful...

·
Registered
235 Posts
your van must have lived on the beach or up north!
I have one rust bubble after 20 years - and it it totally under the paint and not through to the underside.

you might try unplugging it and using tuner/contact cleaner on the connector. Mine acts that way sometimes. I actually removed the switch and tried to clean the copper contacts. there was an actual improvement, but you need to be careful as there a couple of parts that can fall out and be challenging to replace if you did not really look at it and remember how it was before it fell apart. Also, I noticed on switches at the junk yuard that some have solder joint failure issues (mine does not). I would also look at that.

I still need to know about the clips. even if i get an unbroken regulator at the yard, the clips are still 20 or nearly 20 years old and likely to break just like mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.