Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1980 Dodge B300 that is a class C RV. The windshield washer was not working. After taking it apart I see I am missing two black "L" shaped clips that mount above where the wiper arms go. The washer hose in the wiper arm connects to it to get the fluid from the other hoses. I went to Napa and they had nothing. I went to Dodge but they could only service a white connector with two clips in it that mounts below the wiper arm. I have no idea where to go next. Any suggestions would be helpful...thanks.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Do you have a picture of one ? I know of a hose & connector plumbing kit that mopar stocks, it is one part number (about $15) but comes with some angled connectors that maybe similar to what your looking for.

·
Registered
771 Posts
JUNKYARD!

A good junkyard is indispensable for older vehicles, especially for motorhomes. If you find a like motorhome in a junkyard, get as much as you can off it and tell the junkyard owner/manager not to crush it. It will come in handy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My little black plastic clips broke on my 85 B150 and I did get replacements from the dealer. They were pretty inexpensive should work across many different years. Have the dealer look for clips for 1985 or other years and see if that works. The sunlight will cause these to become brittle over time and break.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts