Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am needing help.

I have ordered a few wiper blade refills and all have been to narrow.

I have looked and looked and can't seem to find a part number for them.

Any help would be much appreciated.

13" Anco is what I do know.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think is has two, but I will take a look and a pic of them later today.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it has only one red button.

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Why not just replace the whole blade, man? I don't fool with refills because of the fact that they are NOT one size fits all.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
The reason I asked was that the OEM blade had only one red button while aftermarket had two. Yours is an original and refills should be available as such. It has been quite a few years but those look like Trico refills. Anco had the button to remove the bow because the bow blocked the end of the refill. Trico used the notch at the one end to spring out to keep the blade in place.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chuzz said:
Why not just replace the whole blade, man? I don't fool with refills because of the fact that they are NOT one size fits all.
I would have to change out the wiper arm to make that happen. At least from what I can see, I hate to ruin the arms as they are in good shape.

Also the whole blades are black and will not look good.
68RT said:
The reason I asked was that the OEM blade had only one red button while aftermarket had two. Yours is an original and refills should be available as such. It has been quite a few years but those look like Trico refills. Anco had the button to remove the bow because the bow blocked the end of the refill. Trico used the notch at the one end to spring out to keep the blade in place.
Thanks, I will see what I can find under Trico.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I was able to find some NOS blades, so I ordered them for now. But the hunt is on for New ones.

The Trico # LP13 in case anybody else is looking.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well still wiating for my NOS wiper blades, I spent some time and money buying diffrent brands of wiper blades. I found that AutoZone's Valuecraft fit the best and with little modifying(cutting to fit and some glue for the Rubber part) they seem to work good. So I shall see how everything holds for the next two weeks.

Note: this was the whole Blade, I simply removed the insert and tossed the rest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts