Allpar Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Forgive me but the 3.6 Pentastar is going to be around for a while longer. Right ? Finally a wonderful engine.....and to be replaced with a 4 cylinder ? I am just not a fan of 4 bangers......turbo'd or not.

·
Super Moderator
6,894 Posts
Forgive me but the 3.6 Pentastar is going to be around for a while longer. Right ? Finally a wonderful engine.....and to be replaced with a 4 cylinder ? I am just not a fan of 4 bangers......turbo'd or not.
Maybe it's time to finally have a wonderful 4-cylinder engine too. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,894 Posts
Well......history surely doesn't indicate that.
What Chrysler/Dodge were able to accomplish in the past, in a different market, and under different leadership doesn't dictate what they are able to produce now.

Reactions: Zagnut27

·
Registered
667 Posts
If FCA can reproduce the success of past I4's then the future will be a hoot! By the way, and forgive this question, but I just can't locate the best method to search the forums..... certain "search" areas on this site are taking me to Google sites and stuff and I want to search THIS site...... AND avoid asking questions that already have the answer on this site. By the way, NOT faulting this site! Just me...... the user. ;)

61 - 68 of 68 Posts