Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mopar Guru!
12,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to Woodward last night, and let me just say that Woodward is getting bigger and bigger each year. Hell the dream cruise is on Saturday and Thursday night is just as big as it was four years ago on Saturday. If you get a chance to get it to Metro Detroit, stop by the awesome display at 13 Mile Road and Woodward that Dodge/SRT/Mopar have out there. I thought I would post some shots from last night.,,

The Dodge Charger Pursuit on top of the Mopar display on Woodward and 13 Mile Road.

All the Motor City Viper Club members watching the cars cruise by.

The 2011 Ram 392 HEMI Quicksilver pickup from the SEMA show in Vegas from Mopar Skunkwerks.

·
Mopar Guru!
12,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee.

Rat Rods are very popular along Woodward.

1962 Chrysler Newport Wagon.

Caterpillar Diesel Powered Rod.

1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird.

The awesome 2012 Jeep Mighty FC Concept.

2012 Dodge Ram Lil' Red Express from the SEMA show.

2013 Jeep Wrangler Stitch Concept from the Jeep Easter Moab by Mopar Skunkwerks.

Motor City Viper Owners.

Ralph Gilles' 2013 SRT Viper GTS "Storm".

Anyways I thought I would share just a few pictures... hope to see everyone out there on Woodward.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Nice pics thanks for sharing man!

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Thanks for the pictures!

It seems Chrysler likes to use those GC SRT8 fog lights

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,735 Posts
First time. I'll be there with my 1978 Super Coupe. Any other AllPar F-bodies showing up?

*maybe this needs to be moved to Meets and Shows.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I won't be able to make it this year, but I will be following the news in case Dodge reveals anything !

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I'll make one pass on Woodward with the dashcam in the Monaco. Then back home by noon.
Buddys out of town want to see what a zoo the cruise has become.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Can someone share some ideas of affordable clean motel/hotels in the area for a fella wishing to bring his family to the next Woodward cruise?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Plenty of decent chain motels in Troy along the I-75 corridor. Straight shot across 14 or 15 mile roads puts you right in the heart of the Woodward cruise. I stick to the Royal Oak and Birmingham portions of Woodward. Say 11 mi. north to 16 mi. (Quarton Rd.)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
If you're in town for the week and want to see some drag racing before roadkill nights on Woodward, check out the Modern Street Hemi Shootout, which has an event at Milan Dragway, not far away. HemiRace.com for details.

·
Registered
389 Posts
If you're in town for the week and want to see some drag racing before roadkill nights on Woodward, check out the Modern Street Hemi Shootout, which has an event at Milan Dragway, not far away. HemiRace.com for details.
MSHS is the 17th, Friday before Dream Cruise. RK Nights is Aug 11

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
147F93F4-4091-474A-8585-F2FCCA532E7D.jpeg

Guys were starting to park along Woodward 3 pm yesterday. Every night this week will get busier. More like cruising it back in H.S.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts