Allpar Forums banner

Your Mopar is likely your prized possession, so why not have an artist give it the royal treatment?

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Call Me Mr_Stark 
#1 ·
Hello Allpar and Mopar family. My name is Ryan, though many call me Ricky (long story). I recently moved back to Detroit from California (had a job out there) and now that I am back, I would like to offer my artistic services to the fine owners of Mopars here and elsewhere (I've seen people from the UK on this page!).

Take a moment, if you'd like, to check out some of my work on either of these two portfolio sites and then feel free to shoot me a private message or simply comment on this post if you'd like a sketch/render of your car! I'm also more than happy to visualize for you what a future FCA product might look like (some fancy photoshop action going on there)!

Here are a few samples of my work

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Hello Allpar and Mopar family. My name is Ryan, though many call me Ricky (long story). I recently moved back to Detroit from California (had a job out there) and now that I am back, I would like to offer my artistic services to the fine owners of Mopars here and elsewhere (I've seen people from the UK on this page!).

Take a moment, if you'd like, to check out some of my work on either of these two portfolio sites and then feel free to shoot me a private message or simply comment on this post if you'd like a sketch/render of your car! I'm also more than happy to visualize for you what a future FCA product might look like (some fancy photoshop action going on there)!

Here are a few samples of my work
View attachment 73298
View attachment 73299
View attachment 73300
View attachment 73302
View attachment 73303
View attachment 73304
Nice! 😎

#9 ·
Anywhere from $30-50. Depending on what size, what type of paper you want it printed on (Pearl, Gloss, Matte, or canvas). I cover shipping if its just a print rolled in a tube, or in a flat envelope however, if its something you want framed by me, shipping is extra. No added cost if you just want the digital file

#14 ·
If anyone is looking for a fancy frame to frame there fancy drawings from Call Me Mr_Stark, I've been doing woodworking joinery for about 30 years as a hobby. I make one off pieces that go with what ever needs to be mounted. With that said I've have never sent any of my work by mail before so that would be a new experience. Have never advertised before so that would make this a first too.;)
Sure like what you draw Cal Me Mr_Stark and have designed a new method to achieve a custom look that I think would go awesome with your drawings. I'd be interested in a Black Dart with silver rims and red accents for my son.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.