Allpar Forums banner

Almost every Ferrari sold since 2005 is being recalled

1284 29

I think dependable brakes would defiantly be something I want working properly on a sports car. ;)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Lincoln Town Car, 1987 Chevrolet Silverado, 1990 Chrysler Imperial
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brake fluid caps are a bit complex, but the technology is well known.
Yup. I would think a well established company like Ferrari would have that established by this point. Apparently there was a class action lawsuit hence the recall.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That seems to still be the case in some instances. My WL had a recall to check the seat frame where a child seat is attached. It was to check if a weld got missed. Ours was fine, but I'm glad they checked it just the same. In today's world a kid has to sit in a child seat until puberty it seems.
That is such a simple thing to miss as well. Idk how long ppl put their kids in child seats anymore. I think I stopped being in them when I was like 5 lol.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Here in VA, they must be in a car seat until age 8. My 8-year-old granddaughter "graduated" from the car seat this past June. Her 7-year-old brother still has to ride in a booster.
They must have gotten more strict about it since I was a kid.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
They have. In my days as a young lad there was no such thing as a car seat. Seat belts (lap belts) weren't mandatory until 1965. And even then, you weren't required to wear them until much later.
I remember a few times I would sit up front when I was like 6 or 7. This was the late 90's early 00s. Didn't seem like an issue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts