Allpar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think the 300 took that over. At the time Chrysler could have done many things but we know what happened. Maybe the 300 should have been a New Yorker and the 300M stayed fwd. We'll never know.
The 300M was a last minute name change because they axed the Eagle line. Originally it was supposed to be the next gen Vision there are photos of the pilots with Eagle Vision badges. It did work out for the better but there should have been a higher level 300C.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Whatever Chryslers future design language, it needs to be a little more radical to draw the younger Gamer fans. Charger, Challenger and 300 were a good start but they can't rest on that alone. As more people move to trucks you can see the Japanese and Korean makers making their CUVs larger and larger so it wouldn't be out of place to have something like Daimlers Pacifica, maybe bigger like a version of an Imperial/300 AWD.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
151 Posts
I proposed a Chrysler design language awhile back with this concept. It was to evolve Chrysler's design to being smooth and sleek, similar to how they made things smooth with the beautiful 2015 Chrysler 200S/C.... but here it's taken to a whole new level. It's just a hand drawn doodle, so it's not the best, but you get the idea. A new luxurious, sporty car to take on the modern up-starts.

Also did this very rough Crossfire concept. I guess in today's day and age, it would need to be Electric.

I really like it! I can see exactly where you're going with it. It also has like a hint of Maserati.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts