Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Move along, nothing to see here
2,765 Posts
I actually like it. I could see the production interior being scaled back some, but it looks pretty in line with what we've seen in the new Grand Cherokee.

Exterior lines are very clean and elegant. Styling is unique enough to say that it doesn't look like a rip off of something else on the market right now. I'd buy it.

·
2,765 Posts
Could have done better with the interior. Ugly steering wheel, what's the deal with the all white? it's horrendous, get rid of the glass roof, the shifter knob is weirdly placed, and once again the biggest tablet they could find and just slapped it in the center dash.
Keep in mind this is a concept. They'll likely scale back the consoles to be more tactile buttons like we have seen in the new Jeeps. The steering wheel will be the same shape and layout as the corporate wheel. And if the concept stuff does survive it'll probably be only the very top level trim that decked out like this.

·
2,765 Posts
You know, I like the Airflow more and more as I look at it. The hood shape and lines are very 200. This honestly feels like what a next gen 200, might have looked like. Which is good cause I really like the C200. I would absolutely buy this thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts